A Tux for a...
[html]
Out of Character

OOC: well poo on my leaving post

In Character

"I don't know how much I can thank you for this, I will surely be back with in due time, and I will make sure you know the date of your wedding when i get wind of the actual date."

Shawchert smiled, his mind was set on starting this mannequin that Strel had been talking about needing, Shaw would probably need supplies, and a book on it, at least what it looked like, maybe there was something in the bookstore? He thought giving his new friend a great smile before taking his leave. He was not worried about the man seeing him out, he knew his way out and was ready to go home, excited about what his tuxedo would look like, and hoping his repayment would be enough for something so special. He knew one thing though, Sky would be quite surprised to see Shaw wearing something. It wasn't often the man could wear clothes due to his height and body tone, so it would be interesting to see what Strel came up with, but that would be for some time, now he'd have to plan the rest of everything. Not to mention what he owed the red man for his services. Pulling up his flute he started playing a tune, shomething happy, and whistful, as though he were already in some kind of daydream.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread