J - Alone and Lonely
[html]

Welcome to Dahlia! I'll get our stinky Sie admin to title you up right away! Big Grin

A small shrug left the male’s shoulders, for gratitude could be so many things. He did not offer her temporary sanctuary because he required gratitude, but because it was an own kind of therapy. As a child he had brought injured critters home for his caretaker to heal, and today it was wolves he brought with him. Moonglow was far from the first creature he had offered assistance, and there would be many more to come. ”My pleasure,” he replied with gentle tones, prolonging the presence of the curved line on his lips. He had the habit of speaking the truth. How temporary her rest here would be would be up to her. Perhaps she would be gone within a day or two. One could never know.

”Follow me.” Technically, the house the Soul male lived in was not his, but he was relatively certain that Saluce would not become upset if he brought a visitor. They were still working with rebuilding parts of the alpha’s old house, and it would still take some time before the house was inhabitable again. ”It’s not far,” he then added, though a bit too late for the two spoken sentences to be considered one. Making certain to keep a low speed to make it possible for her starving body to follow, he led Moonglow into the Dahlian territory and into Wolfville.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread