Fox in the hen house
[html]

The wolf appeared to find her behavior amusing, and her laugh - although somewhat quiet - made Tatiana's ears twitch, and her breathing come easier. It was nice to hear laughter, she rarely got to hear such a sound. It made the girl feel more at ease while she investigated the packlands. Liliana was quick to ask her questions; wondering if she needed anything, and that made her want to laugh herself. What could she possibly do here in the stables? She could not ride like Nayati did, so recieving a horse was out of the question. She answered by shaking her head and looking down the corridor of stalls, "I do not need anything. I like it here, though. It feels more, ah, wild, than the rest of the pack." Her words made her feel silly, and she blushed. Or, the girl would have if wolves could blush - instead her hesitation was a sign of embarrassment for her words.

"I mean, this place is different from the others I have seen so far. The horses.. Many of them are restless, like myself." It was a strange sensation she had felt upon first smelling the AniWaya borders; something primitive was set off within her, and then she had more-or-less pleaded with Nayati to let her stay. Tatiana felt like she was at home here in the stables, amid the animals that couldn't wait to run. Her fiery eyes looked over at another horse that had it's head lolling out of it's stall, trying to nibble at the hay upon the floor, and then returned to Liliana. "Does that make any sense to you?"

<style>
.tatiana_horses .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tatiana_horses p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.tatiana_horses b {color:#1e3a17; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tatiana_horses {background-color:#ccd969; background-image:url(http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5493 ... horses.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c902b; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:483px; text-align:justify; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread