Wapakalypse
[html]

lolawkwardturtle and every time I tried to write Tsrmono I wrote Max, and kept having to go back to change it :| They aren't even CLOSE to having the same personality JFC <____>

The wolf had agreed to giving him the necessary information he requested, this was good. It was fortunate for Tsr to have those who complied with his requests politely. However, most of the time they were snobbish and rude, holding themselves so high even though they were the filthiest of them all. It sickened the jackal to a large extent. "This is acceptable," he replied, his voice hollow but still somehow childish. Most forgot he was still a mere child of only seven months. It amazed many, yet was noticed by few. When she offered a polite welcome and pleasantry, Tsrmono didn't reply. He could not return the act even if he wished. It was not in his nature.

After that though, Tsrmono simply stood there for a moment. A long silence passed from him as he soon sat down on his rump, as if waiting or expecting something. Of course, Tsr expected her to just start at the beginning. All information was good information at this point, since he knew nothing of this area. Black eyes continued to stare at the woman as if they tried to pressure her into speaking.

Table by Bobbi. Credit.
<style>
.tsr-0 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tsr-0 p {padding:5px 22px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tsr-0 b {color:#7f160c; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tsr-0 {background-color:#050301; background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/kotone/tsr-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#945109; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
.tsr-0-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #8e2403; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread