Tic, toc, tic, toc, tic, toc... Time's Up
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>
I’ll PM meghann to get her butt over here <3

The Marquis listened to the bizarre female’s story, going over what she was saying in his mind just to make sure he understood. But then, Lisbet took out a mechanical… toy? The secui walked over nervously to it, sniffed it for a moment, and looked up at this stranger. Utterly boggled, the male continued to watch the girl as she spoke about her talents, which managed to confused him even more. “What’s a mechanic?” the wolfdog asked, feeling stupid for not understanding what she was talking about. “Well, Lisbet, that thing you’ve got there is very impressive. Our King, Vigilante, is a blacksmith as well, and I’m sure he would appreciate a comrade with the same skills that he has,” Ezra offered Lisbet a genuine smile (he could tell she didn’t like the chuckle, and he felt bad about that) before lifting his head, and letting out a sharp howl for Vigilante to come to the borders. Once he was done, he looked back at Lisbet. “By the way, I don’t know where London is, but I knew someone from Edinburgh if that means anything to you,” Ezra wondered for a moment where Theodoric had been lately, but quickly shook the idea out of his head.

[/html]

table by tammi <3

Messages In This Thread