A Break In The Clouds
[html]

Hiya! This is my first thread besides the joinin' one I'd made. I'd enjoy company. Not Drusus, but me. *Smilez*

Several minutes after the departure of the Alpha male, Drusus hadn't moved an inch. He just stared off into the woods where the male disappeared, his whole body quivering from head to toe. He couldn't believe this! How long he'd waited to be accepted into a pack, to even be noticed, and now, it just felt wrong. Why would he, after all this, just accept him. He disrespected him and told him things that should have chilled him, yet he was just fine with them. He didn't quite know what to do with this, but when the winds swept over his body, he decided that he'd beter get a move on. It could get cold easy here, as he'd learned the past month from his wandering days.

Tentivly, he moved a paw froward, letting it drop down by force of gravity to the space past the scent border. Causiously he looked about, waiting for anyone to spring out and attack him for tresspassing. Yet, as he stood there, the only thing that greeted him was a strong wind, pulling at his guard hairs harder and harder, making him feel like he was being skinned. He shiered more violently, sensing the tempature dropping. He then started to make his way forward, still wary, but comferted by the fact he was alone.

Drusus recalled the words of the Alpha and looked forward, wondering how many others sat in these parts, accepted just as he. Thats when he decided he wouldn't find out. Insted of heading for the crowded town, he turned to the West, pushing his way through overgrowth and winding around graves, fallen or the few that stood erect. Soon, he'd left the graveyard behind and trailed into St.Pepins Vineyards, though he had no clue of this.

<style type="text/css">
.Drususfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#adacad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.Drususfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#666666; text-align:right;}
.Drususfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Drususfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... able02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #666666; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#666666; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Drususfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #1B1B1B; margin:0 auto;}
.Drususfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread