Firework
[html]

Tatiana watched as the teacher reacted to her words. A frown passed over his features, making her quite nervous. Had she said something wrong? Evidently, as J'adore had a concerned look upon his face. She found herself wanting to stare at the fire, but it's light was far too harmful to her own eyes, so instead she simply looked at the ground. Until he mentioned using her ears, which made those tall objects on her head twitch. Like they had been called, and the twitch was a response. It wasn't long before he explained the importance of the fire. The tone of the male's voice made Tatiana look up once again, drifting between his strange white eyes and the twirling miasma of warmth nearby. She did have a fear, but what animal did not? Fire was harmful, it was alien, it was unstoppable. It was rage and power incarnate and this wolf controlled it; he was in posession of a strong tool, a force that could overtake this area quickly if it had free reign.

Yet, J'adore was in control. The fire was not too large or overbearing, it simply existed. How had these wolves created it? Or had it come from somewhere else and survived here in this strange pit, like a creature? It would do no good to think about things; Tatiana was here for lessons, not trivial thoughts of childish natures. With a calmness that was the complete opposite of the red wolf's own mental state, the teacher took his hand and passed it through the fire - at first, Tatiana was worried for him. Her body tensed and she nearly cried out for him to stop, lest he burn himself. However, he was watching her expectantly - and the fire simply shifted out of his way. He truly was in control of it. 'I can teach you the lore, the language, the duties, tell you about the different ceremonies,' he explained, and the girl found him sitting near her again. She nodded to him, finding that the tension melted away with the heat of the fire as he came closer, because he was out of danger. Had he been in any real danger, though?

'There is much to learn so if you want to learn all of it, we may need a few lessons.' That was alright with her. To be able to control fire in the way that he did was a great asset, even if she was limited in her size and abilities. Her ears would be very helpful in the next few lessons. Tatiana nodded, watching him while she felt the glow of the fire against her fur. "Yes, I would like that. Any tales you would like to impart to me would be greatly appreciated. I have much to learn about AniWaya, still."

<style>
.tatiana_skua .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.tatiana_skua p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.tatiana_skua b {color:#293240; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tatiana_skua {background-color:#ebf5fb; background-image:url(http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6157/tatianaskua.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4e78; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread