Injuries
[html]

occgoodnessss

Ayasha had lost track of time. She knew that J'adore was planning on giving her a lesson. She just got distracted by a butterfly. It was rather early for them but she had never seen one before. So she was off chasing it, trying to see what it was. She heard someone saying something but didn't know it was for her. So she ignored it. Then she heard J'adore.

She turned around, her limited attention span quickly forgetting the butterfly. Sorry, J'adore. I was chasing something that looked like a worm with colorful wings. Is it time for our lesson? She described the butterfly the best way she knew how. She looked at him with eager eyes. What are ya gonna teach me today? she asked excitedly. She really liked learning, especially when it was J'adore that was doing the teaching

<style type="text/css">
.ayafreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1F69E5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.ayafreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6B1400; text-align:right;}
.ayafreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ayafreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... Ayasha.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:12px; color:#B43A18; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ayafreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #4169E1; margin:0 auto;}
.ayafreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #B43A18; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table By Rose
</style>
WC-000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread