Injuries
OOC- See you got the table working XD

J'adore smiled warmly and patted the girls head. 'No worries'. The tan male was just glad to see his little friend was safe. He had grown protective of her since Gloria's death, occasionally scolding himself for letting himself imagine that Gloria was alive. No, his dauther was on the wind traveling with the spirits. But it didn't stop him from loving her as his own.

'Well I was going to be very nice and let you learn how to actually tend a fire. Of course, until you can shift you can't really do anything, but you can still learn' he said as he started walking. He would be better able to teach Ayasha when she could shift, but she had no quarrals with teaching her before she could.

He kept his strides short as he walked alongside the girl. He kept coming back to the nagging feeling he was forgetting something. Then he remembered. 'I hope you don't mind but my son, Gunnar, is visiting. He's about your age. And I'm afraid we're gonna rush back, so I'm gonna need to carry you as I run'. His words were comforting. He wasn't going to drop her and he hoped she trusted him. J'adore had told Gunnar about her and he asked no end of questions.

Valinta's fractured leg had left her unable to cope with her adopted son day after day, which led to him being in AniWaya a lot more often. And unsurprisingly, the little wolf dog man pup understood.

Messages In This Thread