Injuries
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore nodded, opening the door. 'I will if we get so work done' he said with a confident nod. He would be happy enough to revert to his feral form and play with Ayasha and Gunnar. 'Yes, well kinda. I'll tell you more when your older'. He would not explain what had happened in the storm, it would only upset her and she was only a child. 'I haven't told him much, just that you are his age, a girl and that your name is Ayasha. And of course why you keep pestering me' he chuckled the last line, he did not mind her being here, in fact he prefered someone to share his knowledge with.

The door moved open a jar as the male opened it with a single paw, beconing to Ayasha with the other. 'Gunnar?' There was a light thud and a small charcol face appeared from the arm of the battered sofa. 'Dad? the grey pup asked, his head tilted to the side, 'Is that the girl, you were talking 'bout?'

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread