Injuries
[html]

occgoodnessss

Gunnar looked up to his father and J'adore gave him a nod, Yes. I know it already, but I'll join in if you like' Gunnar said, shifting his weight nervously. The scene froze for a second before J'adore coughed, 'C'mon guys, lets get inside'.

The two pups happily sat down on the brown tattered sofa, sitting closer to the fire, watching carefully as J'adore started to light the fire.

The flames crackled angrily, until the orange tendrils reached up into the chimney. J'adore stood back and brushed the ash from his paws and surveyed his work, before turning to his students. 'You guys ready to see what I do to the great fire?'

He had to think fast. Because to be honest he had no idea what he was going to teach apart from how to actually tend a fire. But it would be hard to get them to copy him if they were stuck in Lupus form. J'adore supposed this would be more a visual lesson, but of course there was the 'carrot' at the end, the chance for them all to play!

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread