Injuries
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore moved himself over to where Gunnar was sitting, Ayasha moving with him. 'Well they are the ranks of a fire keeper, Gata Hineyu; This is the rank I was when I first joined. They aren't allowed to feed the fire, but they can stock up on wood and teach others about the lore of AniWaya and also learn about it ourselves. Otlvna Gata; This is mine and Ralla's rank. We can feed the fire, and stock up and teach other, so it's only a little different. We also assist the Etikaiele Gata at ceremonies. Etikaiele Gata; They maintain the relics, keep the clean and safe. Again they teach, but they also are in charge of rekindling the fire should it ever go out. But that should never happen. The Spaniard paused, taking a few breaths, 'But with each different rank comes a high level of respect'. The explaination was wordy, but he was sure Ayasha would understand it as he had broken it down and spoken slowly.

J'adore continued, moving onto the subject of the relic of fire tending, 'The fire tending relic is a bag, which sounds boring but it really is wonderful. It had many layers of hardened leather, it is used in every ceremony to contain embers. It's outer layer is adorned with colorful stitches, and hanging leather straps and feathers. It is the oldest of all the relics in AniWaya'. J'adore fidgeted in his seat and after moving to a more comfortable position he carried on, 'AniWayans who reach the Etikaiele Gata rank recieve a master's brand in the form of a dye or tattoo of the fire tending mark, as well as a relic, to symbolize their ranking and respected position in the tribe. I think the mark is a red flame, I remember asking about it ages ago'. Another wordy explaination, it was a largess amount of information.

J'adore and pulled up to his mane when Ayasha mentioned his decorations. He fiddled about with a lock that ended in two yellow beads, two red beads and a red feather. 'I'm not sure... I just a tribal way to wear your mane. Dawali and Nayati do it and I respect them so I followed their example, adding feathers and beads of red and gold to symbolise my heritage, nation wise'. This was uttered more as a muse than an explaination, he had never been confronted about his mane before, the AniWayans did it so it wasn't uncommon. Trust a pup to question 'why?' J'adore thought with a small smile.

'So, do you understand all that? It was a lot to take in and I don't mind repeating' The Spaniard said, eyes darting towards the fire. Gunnar was being quite, probably because he had heard it all before, but never the less he stayed silent and let J'adore repeat what he had told his son to Ayasha. It gave the tan male a great sense of pride to be teaching others about the rank he held.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#500+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread