Injuries
UNFINISHED

[html]

XD

'Pretty much' J'adore said nodding, 'But with more respect too'. Then she asked about the master rank, 'Because neither myself nor Ralla have gotten to that point in our ranks yet'. He could elaborate, but she would settle for the simply hopefully. 'Hey' J'adore exclaimed playfully, 'So am I!' Gunnar chose this moment to throw himself at the male, 'My daddy is the bestest!'

J'adore then realised he did not know, 'I am not a craftsman, I do not know, but I shall ask for you if you like'. He nodded, 'I don't know I suppose it does', he had planned to get black rings around his left wrist one day, but he did not have any as of yet, 'No, not yet, maybe if I get the master rank'.

J'adore shook his head, 'No, Oce, Lili and Shanta had feathers in their manes too'. Giving a smile he shook his head, 'I still have to stock up on some wood, and I need your h....'. Gunnar interupted with a gleeful smile, 'Yeah, we get to help bring the wood back AND ride 'Quera!'

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread