[Joining] ~ Lost in the snow.
[html]

WC:363 OOC: Oh the irony, I hope you don’t mind that I have lil eclipse come in, Libri is busy sleeping and she allowed me to pop in with Conor’s daughter <3

Eclipse was probably the last thing anyone from the outside calling for those who lived inside the pack boundries, but the little puppy, who was so full of life was bounding towards the noise. She was doing what her daddy did. She wanted to help him and be just like him when he grew up so here she was headed to the border to meet a new wolf. This excited the pup very much. She rarely got to meet anyone new, so when she came up to the borders she almost missed the wolf as she was still not very good at tracking the calls. The snow was still a bit high so she had to move through some of the tracks that had already been made by her pack mates, or she had to jump through the snow that was not touched, so it was hard to see everything, but when she noticed she was about to pass the newcomer by she stopped and headed in the direction she saw the wolf in.

Hi! I’m Eclipse, who’re you?!

She asked as she moved closer to the new female, she was now able to walk rather than hop like a bunny (though it was one of the most fun things ever).Yes she knew it was a girl… or that’s what she hoped, she had to have gotten that part of her scent right. The puppy wagged her tail, feeling proud of herself that she got to greet someone, and wondered what she was doing here, but instead of bombarding her with a million questions at once… for now, she would wait to hear what the ladies name was. She was getting antsy though, and seeing the look in the lady’s eyes made her wonder if she was afraid, she hoped not. There was nothing to be afraid of Eclipse… or even with her around. She had gotten so close to a monster and hadn’t got eaten so she was a brave wolf and there was no reason to be afraid, but she thought this, and it didn’t come out verbally, she was just waiting for the name to call this wolf by.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread