[Joining] ~ Lost in the snow.
OOC:: Oh, don't worry about it. It's fine. xD

Velvet watched the small puppy's tail as if it were a pendulum, entranced in the steady sway before her. She hadn't seen a tail move so quickly before, and it was strange to her, however her smile only increased. She watched as if daydreaming, loosely paying attention to reality for a few moments until the young puppy spoke again, commenting on her name.

"Thank you, so is yours." Her voice brightened, it had been a long time since someone was so nice to her. It was a feeling that made her forget about the concept of malevolent creatures, as if every experience she had was invalid. Indeed, she could barely think about anything except the small swishing tail, and the owner of it. however as it slowed slightly, she found herself being asked another question.

"What am I doing...?" She seemed to echo, lost for her own words. She had to pause to register this. What was she looking for? Her golden eyes drifted up for a moment, as if in search of an answer from the softly falling snow, scanning the heavens for a reasonable answer. The pre-spring snowflakes always did relax her, it made her feel a strange sense of warm and comfort, she felt at home. Yes, that was the answer. Her tail began to sway slowly, as she now knew what she wanted. "I suppose I'm looking for a home." She directed her gaze back at the small puppy sweetly, her voice was still quiet, but she was more confident than before. “Maybe you can help me.”

She stood herself up slowly, a small crater in the snow where she had rested her weight. Instead she sat herself down with her tail swaying lightly, dusting the snow that lay on the ground behind her. It seemed like the young pup didn't really understand her mild submission, or wasn't interested, so she simply sat.

Messages In This Thread