[Joining] ~ Lost in the snow.
[html]

WC:250 OOC: Sorry I’ll have Conor either post after you do or if she is too lazy she says Conor will OOC accept and we can fade to black, whichever comes to it. It’s up to Libri hehe, I’ll let her know now and should see results soon ^^

Eclipse was surprised at the lady’s answer. Someone so pretty as her didn’t have a home? She had never thought anyone didn’t have a home, and it made Eclipse feel sad that she didn’t have one, but she knew she could help and this brought on a very happy feeling. It was something she was use to but at this moment it was the most happy she felt, possibly because she could actually help with this particular problem, and thinking about being homeless and giving someone a home made her feel useful in a way.

You can live here! my daddy is a leader and he likes new people!

She said, happily giving the girl her thoughts on what should be done. This way Eclipse could play with Velvet, she was so nice already and with no home where would she go? Nowhere… that thought made Eclipse feel really bad for her, but her excitement that the lady could live here was elated over that sadness.

Come on! I can bwing you to him!

She said, and started bounding through the snow again, stopping shortly to see if the lady was coming or not. Her tail wagged as she waited to see the lady move and hoped she’d follow. In any case she would lead her to her daddy and then she can have a home. Eclipse would have definitely helped get Velvet a home and this brought a great deal of pride to the young puppies heart.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread