Souls charries based on....?
Cassius is based off a character from my comic, as most of my RP characters are. He is based off of the character of the same name who was the Alkalaran Militia's original Chief Mechanic before he mysteriously disappeared and Max Attero (the only human who basically sympathies with the Alkalarans) took over. The two characters of Max and Cass are actually quite similar, like in the comic, but Max isn't played here cause he's human obviously. Tongue Most Alkalarans have strong accents very similar to that of the American Deep South, hence his origins from Louisiana. Since the comic takes place on a completely different planet, I had to come up with a lot of extra background stuff Tongue

Tsrmono was originally this cool idea I had floating around my head one day. He originally is a character from the Myth board, his appearance mostly like that of a barn owl but still retaining the bloody tear markings. When I brought him here, I wanted to switch around his personality a bit, make it a bit more interesting. His demeanor is based off of the character Legion from Mass Effect 2, hence "talking like a robot". I wanted him to seem even creeper and what better way to do that then make it a creepy emotionless child? Tongue

Messages In This Thread