Souls charries based on....?
Jefferson is unintentionally based on House! XD About two or three months after I started playing him, I was watching a House episode and made the connection. His personality and reasons for gruffness go a lot further than House's, and he is definitely much more serious and angry most of the time. I personally love how he's been fleshed out as a character, in that all his stiffness and bitterness was shaped out rationally due to his past AND present and not for no specific reason. :3

Razekiel... was about the most stereotypical hippie I could think of, based off my experience with them and some people at college. I'm glad everyone playing his daughters managed to branch out to more vivid personalities than the empty hippie stereotype. XD It does get hard to play after a while.

Attila, when I got him... was not really based on anyone. I just formed him to be a very typical young boy with too much freedom. When I first got him I was playing both Jefferson and Razekiel, and wanted a pretty stark difference between them.

Gael, when I had him, really had no influences either other than just resembling a much, MUCH calmer version of his father and differing from his siblings. Eventually when I pick up Micah, his OCDness will probably be similar to Monk while a darker side most likely resembling a typical Lykoi. :p

Messages In This Thread