Souls charries based on....?
Hm. Valinta is hard to say what she's based off of. I'd say that she's like me, but she's grown where I haven't and hasn't grown where I have so she's a different person from me. First and foremost though, she has been my first and favorite roleplaying character on virtually every roleplaying site I've gone to. For some reason, my characters never last if I didn't have Valinta at first. So I guess she's my protection for that inevitable safe that's going to fall. I don't know. She's just an incarnation of a more mature personality of mine, I guess.

Krissy, a Creature I'll be getting in a little bit, is based off of my cat Krissy. Down to name, appearence, and personality. Smile she even has the little yellow scarf that I knitted my cat because of boredom XD

And Naima, a character even more back in the future, is based off of everything I've read or seen or heard of about slaves. She is the injured woman, the man with the broken back, the malicious slave-holder, the one caring woman at the plantation all in one. She's several different and contradictory personalities put together. With a whip.

Messages In This Thread