Souls charries based on....?
All my characters pull from some aspect of my own personality as it makes it easier to see things from their POV. Though none of them are based completely from myself.

StarHowler was based heavily on my own social withdraw and lack of all confidence around my peers at the time I played her.

Anann is largely my confident side. Which my confidence has only started to build in the last few years thanks to my relationship with my husband. I am also quite tall and have a large strong build though unlike Anann, I'm not exactly fit and am a bit overweight. She also has my horsemanship and a lot of the interaction between her and Rem come from experiences with my own horses. Outside influences for her often pull from the movie Kingdom of Heaven.

Cypress is still under some development, he has strayed slightly from my original vision for him (all my characters do though, they always seem to develope a life of their own). Like me in my adolescents, he is struggling to find his place in the world and feels no particular drive or goals for himself. He is content to simply exist, though he does want to know his father better in attempt to perhaps understand himself.

Keese is simply the villain I needed him to be and there is little real depth to him.

Messages In This Thread