A Hunt (Of Sorts)
[html]

ooc;; oh no, its fine dear! I apologise if my post doesnt match yours! <33

The female seemed satisfied that he wasnt going to attack her and relaxed, ears perking up and tail swishing behind her in a smooth attempt to untuck it from under her belly. She raised her head, although making sure it was under his. She seemed to understand pack dynamics and despite just having joined Dahlia de Mai, she appeared adjusted. Saul was never one to demand respect, he was an all round nice person and didnt want to force people to do something they didnt want to do. Of course, it was always easier when they did it of their own accord. Tail swinging happily behind him, Saul made sure to keep himself light and friendly. She was nervous, it was obvious. But then again, who wouldnt be in a situation like this. He had made his request and it seemed the female was mulling it over in her mind.

It took Saul back to thinking about Siku and the recent move they were both about to make. They were friends, good friends but definitely just friends at the moment. She was going to come and live with him in the cabin he had built. He was nervous about this and wondered if he'd made the right choice. He'd built the house for solitude and wondered if Siku would ruin it. But he knew it was the right thing to do and it would be fun to live with her. She was lively and fun and Saul could always use distraction in his life. Else he would be over-ruled by the obsessive running that had taken over most of his mornings. Her voice snapped him back to earth and Saul allowed himself to hear exactly what she was saying, ears perked forward and swivelling back at random intervals to catch all the sounds she was making. He was shocked by her rejection and a confused expression crossed his face. He was about to ask her why when she came up with a comment that explained it all.

"Then it is all the more reason for me to hunt for you. I may not be able to bring down a deer on my own but im sure I could flush out a few bunnies for you? Red meat it so much better for you. Please let me help you..."

He wasnt going to leave this area until the female in front of him had eaten a proper meal. He cast his thoughts back to the Hibernal festival when he had brought a fawn to the feast. He was capable of bringing down a small deer, but the summers fawns were growing quickly now and he didnt think there would be any small enough to get on his own. Rabbit would do fine though, if Moonglow would allow him to help her.

word count;;
<style>
.saul-r09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-r09 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-r09 b {color:#DCC8BC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-r09 {background-color:#655850; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26201C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saul-r09-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread