Last friday night
[html]
wc 365

The church that had been Tala's salvation after her cabin had been torn apart was the cause of her strength to be able to simply make it this far. The cabin had damaged her, the church had healed her. It was nothing to do with the fact that the building had once been holy to many. It was the sturdy nature of it. The warmth it provided, the safety from weather. No worry of the roof collapsing on her there. She felt safe. Feeling at such an ease left the Djose woman at an eased state of mind. Sleep was long and gratifying, her thoughts were her own in her private space. She had a house again. That was a feat in it's own for her as of late.

The dappled rump of the light Valley female was tucked into packed snow to avoid getting too much powder on skin and fur. Her thick fur and heavy undercoat left her body warm. However the paws of the female were easily chilled. The snow was vile, Tala did not like the substance to say the least. After the storm.... well, the sun needed to melt it away faster than she could say 'Summer' and it would not be fast enough for her taste.

There was movement in the horizon barely moments after the call had been sent. A flurry of darkened fur and bright, luminescent eyes of feminine colour were on her and Tala could not help but think how quick that had been. Surely the body was already in the area, having someone come running like that was.... odd. Approaching her the figure spoke, a woman by quick recognition. Tala had not met this woman yet. Her words were greeted with a respectful dip of her head and amber eyes flashed closed. "Hello, my name is Tala Djose, I have met some members of this pack in the past. I would like to request permission to ask how you all are doing after the storm? Well, I hope." The words coming off her feminine rasp here hopeful and kind. If they had been hit as hard as the Valley had then.... Tala feared the worst.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread