Last friday night
[html]
wc 351

It was most definitely understandable that the earthy coloured woman would not simply just let her walk in and act like she owned the place simply because she stated to know a few people here. That was a good thing to say the least. The woman was smart. Fact and what your tongue could come up with are sometimes hard to prove just by the person alone. Tala had learned on many occasions that the lips lie, the eyes deceive and the body doesn't always mean what you expect. The friendliest of encounters can always turn out to be an act to get close enough and strike like a scorned viper. Tala did not expect to be given the pass to roam freely. Hell, she didn't even expect to have this woman turn her back on her. After all, what were her words without proof?

The words spoken to her caused her lips to curl into a friendly smile. Her canine head dipped in a polite thanks and her eyes glowed in delight. Now she would get the answer she had thought of for so long now. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Krystalle. I thank you for letting me find an answer. I truly appreciate it." Surely, others in her packs with friends here would as well. Tala always tried to be friends with everyone she met. It was only when they gave her a reason to dislike them or think ill of them that her tides turned to the shallows. This woman seemed friendly, that was an easy conclusion.

Her words caused a light look of worry to come over her eyes. So, she had arrived after. Though she claimed everything was fine. She did not mention any deaths and that was pleasant. "Well, that seems like a good start. As long as nobody had died, or the pack was not suffering I can be at ease." The thought of an entire pack suffering as a whole was.... tragic in her mind. Tala would do whatever was in her power to help if that was the case. "Thank you."

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread