A step in the right direction
[html] Thats okay, she's not much of one either

Cour des Miracles, the name sounded rather sweet on her ears. She would have to try repeating it out loud, because it sounded like it would be enjoyable to say as well. However, she could not make a decision about joining the pack from simply the name and a statement of its nice-ness by a member. She'd might as well come out and ask for the one thing she really would need. Sapphire eyes diverted from the male down to the pale white of the snow at her feet. This question could possibly open up numerous questions that she did not want, but it needed to be asked, "Are any of your members healers? I-I'd need to join a pack with a healer." Her demeanor showed how absolutely ashamed of herself she was. Ideally it would not be her first desire to join a pack just for the fact that they had a healer, but it really was the most important thing. If she didn't end up working out as a member, then perhaps at least she would be able to get the healer to help her get her body healed from its addiction.

Despite the anxiety she felt over what seemed to her like a cross examination of this male's pack, Faryn had managed fairly well so far. Her words were fairly clear, and she'd managed to keep her stuttering to a minimum. Maybe she really was growing braver every day. She had yet to notice any change in herself, but if an observer were to compare her mannerisms today to those from a week prior they would have been more than pleased with the change. The fragile mutt was obviously improving.

As she stood there, waiting for the young man's answer, a thought flashed through Faryn's brain that made her ears perk in shock at her own rudeness. Here she was virtually 'demanding' information about a pack and she hadn't even been courteous enough to state her name. Surely this was a horrid mistep on her part. "I-I'm sorry...but I f-forgot to introduce myself. I'm Faryn Tahra," she stammered, wishing she had remembered her introduction earlier so she could have tacked it onto her question rather than have it following an awkward pause.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread