A step in the right direction
[html]

That's what I was thinking ^_^

The honey colored woman remained standing there as the young male suggested that they go see his brother for help. Then he introduced himself rather quietly, much to her delight. Now she had a name to put with his masked face. However, her confidence was short lived as a wave of anxiety shot over her at the thought of meeting Alder's brother. What if he didn't know what to do? She still needed to go and meet other packs. Plus, she wasn't sure she was comfortable pushing this far into another pack's lands yet, even with a pack member guiding her. What if she met some members who weren't as friendly as Alder and they tried to kick her out? As irrational as this fear was, her fragile psyche still managed to cling to it. "I-It's nice to meet you, Alder, but I think I should probably go for now," she stuttered, retreating back a step nervously, "I-I should be alright for a little while...b-but if I need it...I'll come back for help." her sapphire gaze now turned away as she started to walk off, her pace fairly stiff. It wasn't so much that she was frightened of Alder, far from it in fact, but her irrational fears, and active imagination were starting to give her an anxiety attack. "I-I'm sorry...f-for leaving like this...m-maybe I'll see you again sometime," she called over her shoulder.

By now the wolfdog had broken into an all out run, her delicate, slender form disappearing quickly from sight. Her chest heaved as she tried to calm herself down, but still her anxious thoughts ran through her head, despite her best efforts. It would likely take her until she stopped running to fully calm down, and she didn't want to do that until she felt she was far enough away that she would not be seen for a little while. The poor girl, broken by a life of hardship, had made an improvement today by seeking knowledge about a potential pack home, but she still had a long way to go.

<style type="text/css">
.FarynTahrareq01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#746062; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c7a4a8; }
.FarynTahrareq01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#eedad8; text-align:center;}
.FarynTahrareq01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.FarynTahrareq01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c7a4a8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hra001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #eedad8; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#eedad8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.FarynTahrareq01-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #746062; margin:0 auto;}
.FarynTahrareq01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #746062; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread