A Cold Feeling
Saphrina felt J'adores hand go over her forhead, She knew she didnt feel well but she didnt know what was wrong either. This was the first time she was ever sick. She did as she was told and drank some of the water untill she gasped for breath trying slow her breathing down "J'adore my head hurts and i dont feel good.'' she said in a sickend tone she stayed by the bucket she was near and let out a sigh.

She looked at ayasha and then to J'adore. She let out harsh cough after cough continueing to shiver as she pressed closer to J'adore. She looked up at him with pleading and sick eyes as if she knew what was wrong but couldnt tell what it was called. She layed her head on the floor to tired to move at all. Her breathing now normal she closed her eyes her fever droping some but still not good for her.

Saphrina curled up on the floor wishing for Ayasha to come and keep her warm. Her sister said she loved her and Saphrina continued to cough she looked at Ayasha and said in a soft voice "I love you Ayasha." Saphrina brought her ears back and put her paws over her head trying to make the pain stop. It felt like someone was hitting her on the head with a hammar.

She looked at J'adore with pleading and pain filled eyes as if begging him to make the pain stop. Her paws still on her head tryin to block the pain but failing. She let out a soft raspy whine and continued to press on her head, she continued to whine putting her paws on the floor and digging her claws into the floor hopeing to stop the pain.

Messages In This Thread