A Cold Feeling
She was cooling down. Good. J'adore as not a qualifyed medic, this was one of the areas of knowledge he lapsed in. He needed to becareful, he was unskilled, knowing only the tip of the basics, one slip of judgement could mean life or death.

'I'm not sure, but I think so. The main objective is to get your temperture down. And keep it down. Water should do that, but I'm nowhere near a medic. I think I'll stay with you for a while, make sure your body rights itself. I don't think Ralla would be very pleased if you were ill' he mused his prolix speech, all the while shifting the water over Saphirna, eager to cool her down.

It was, perhaps, pure luck that J'adore had known what to do. He knew water was cold and Saphrina was hot, he used logic in his treatment, little else. He let out a sigh of relief as he placed a wet paw to his forehead. 'C'mon' J'adore said, picking up the puppy, 'Try and get some sleep, I'll keep my bandana on your head, and I'll stay here to'. He placed the girl back in her bed and placed the soaked bandana on her forehead.

'Ayasha, sleep with her but not to close, she needs to cool down' J'adore said lowering himself to the floor, next to the girls.

Messages In This Thread