A Cold Feeling
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

This table is for J'adore Austral! Big Grin

'She will get better, she is strong. This is only a little illness spell, children get these all the time. I will build you imune system' J'adore said standing up. He knew that pups got ill often, and he knew it was because they were not yet accustomed to illness so could not fight it off easily, but then they no longer got ill very much. J'adore himself was healthy, his only injuries were from the fire in it's mad moments, but these were few because of J'adore's understanding of the Great Fire and the other things that influenced it.

'I'm going to go now, both of you try and get some sleep' J'adore said as he walked towards the door and left. He felt sure the pair would be fine, but just in case... He reopened the door and stuck his head through the small space, 'If either you need me I'm going back to my cabin'. He reshut the door and shifted to his Lupus form.

How long has it been? A week? A month? J'adore thought as he let his back form a horizonal line, his arms turn into a more wolf like appearance. He set off at a high paced lope. He gave one last glace towards the town hall as he sped off.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread