Meeting the man of my dreams
[html]
[/html]
Hybrid flicked his tail back and forth as the coyote spoke, idly watching her fiddle with the trap as she did so. He only half-registered her words at first since he wasn't particularly interested in hearing her excuses. After a few seconds, it sunk in and he blinked a few times as he realized what she'd said. He harumph'd again in displeasure, but didn't say anything at first. He replied with a low, quiet growl in the back of his throat when she quickly changed the conversation and introduced herself. He didn't particularly care who she was -- he had just been slightly (slightly) curious about those damned trap.

"Hybrid Holocaust," he replied with a sneer. "I don't particularly like how you assumed that I'd care who you were," he noted, explaining the reasoning behind his sneer. He didn't really enjoy when others made assumptions about him -- it made him annoyed to know that coyotes went around with these grandiose ideas about the world and nothing to base it on. He especially didn't like knowing they were making these assumptions about him.
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread