Meeting the man of my dreams
Aeron wanted to get back to setting traps and gathering food for the pack she could help. She wasn't looking to become a nose rubbing yote but she wasn't about to not be use full. She wanted to start to find her way in the pack and if that meant working hard and carving it out.

Aeron finished taking and cleaning up she wasn't ready for the amount of attitude and anger that came her way. She just wanted to be relaxed and enjoy her day. She closed her eyes thinking to herself about staying calm if she just ignored him and maybe focused on something else.

"Did anyone teach you manner's or are all the coyotes around here manner less idiots." She snapped she had officially lost her temper with him. "Where I come from we were taught how to act politely to one another, when meeting someone new we introduced our selves and asked who the other was." She growled.

Her brother was like this cocky he had this same air about him but she had to calm herself down again. "Can I help you with anything or will you continuously annoy me?"

Messages In This Thread