Those to Come
[html]
Short short, poop. I need to start wrapping up my older threads >.< eep.

The young girl had been to both the garbage dump and the harbor, which was not surprising. The youth was teeming with energy, so much so that it was radiating off her in waves. Such energy presented its self with the limitless questions and the excitable motions the girl made, happy and so eager to learn and move and simply be alive. She was the opposite ofNayru, who stood still, her words careful and calm and easy. She only spoke in reply to Eclipse, who kept them both talking at a steady pace, and Nayru was more than pleased to be engaged in such a conversation. Too long she often went without soaking in such young, honest energy.

"It is a field where the butterflies like to live. It might be too early to find any, but we can check." Nayru remembered the delicate fairy insects that floated above the tall grasses all summer. She was a child herself the last time she really took time to visit the field, laying in wait for the colorful bugs to land upon her. "It is a bit of a walk, but if you'd like, I will show you." Nayru turned her head in the direction the field laid, cocking it as if to ask "ready to go?".
[/html]

Messages In This Thread