[J] A stangers presence--
OOC{ please tell me if any of the territory description is wrong. I read through the territory description on the website, but had to guess abit on some stuff. me srry Sad i also decided to ditch the cliche "howl" post. sorry if that is inconvenient.

Character Name: Lily
Character Birthdate (including year): almost 2 years, April 10, 2009
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: regular wolf
Species: Wolf
Currently played characters: first character
How you found 'Souls: Found on a 50 top wolf rp site (can't recall which one..)

Initial post: An ear perked forward at the different sounds of the forest. The rushing sounds of the river, the distant cries from birds, and the tree's branches dancing in the wind. But none of these sounds were cared about by the wolf. She only listened for disturbances in the flowing water. More importantly, she watched, watched for dark shadows that indicated life swimming to the flow of the gentle current. She raised a nostril to the wind. It was unclaimed territory, however, the scent of wolves were nearby.

Salmon fishing was a tedious task and required alot of concentration. However, concentration was not this wolves strong suit. A few of the dark shadows began to aproach, and an ebony tail rose in the air for balance. Her posture lowered, ready launch at the shadows.

Just then, a crow watching nearby whailed in mockery, startling the young wolf. She jumped, and the rocks seperating her from the cold river crumbled. She fell in faster than she could realise what was even going on. The crow let out another whail, sounding almost like laughter and then flew off in satisfaction.

"Stupid, lousy, crows. With stupid, lousy noises" she mumbled angrily. She allowed the current to take her to a shallower part of the river. Watching her lunch swim their way to freedom, she growled in frustration. Feeling defeated and angry, the female crawled her way out of the current and pulled herself to dry land. Her usually thick, charcoal coat was now darkened and drenched. She shook herself off and glared off into the sky, where she could still see the crow, laughing up a storm.

Messages In This Thread