[html]
1. Character Name: Misery D'Angelo

2. Character Birthdate (including year): Oct 31 2001

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

4. Species: Northern Rocky Mountain Wolf

5. Gender: Female

6. Currently played characters: None

Word Count → 336 :: early evening

God had called her. She had not wanted to walk away from Larkspur, but it was a necessity. When Tak's dark voice called, she fell apart until she answered him. Faith demanded obedience. Even if she had done something incredibly rare among her family - turning from cursed black to blessed white, she still served him. The moon called to her in a way the sun never had, and never would. Misery walked in darkness. It was in the dark that she approached the borders of Anathema, the blessed cool of the setting sun making travel on her weary body easier. The sleek black cane in her hand helped as well, but she hated the heat of the day.

New life had sprung from Larkspur. Her boy, her beloved boy. So powerful and strong, how she loved him. He's a beast. A brute. Damian, oh Damian, he was with her still. A crooked grin crossed her snowy face, and she just snorted quietly, her words slipping out, sweet and husky. "You just envy his life and youth. He's a Father now. You just don't like that he's with Salvaged's girl." Monster. "Yes, yes he is." Conversations with ghosts came easy, and the one with the voice that she would always carry was the easiest of all. Misery loved him still. From their brief meeting, Misery had come to like Eris. She was smart and strong - Larkspur needed those things. He was a lovely boy, but he needed a firm hand to guide and shape him. Misery would not always be around, and Eris could continue the line. Eris could love him in a way Misery never would. Maybe the dark furred girl would come to love her nephew, Misery hoped so. Love was salvation. You seem pretty damned to me. Misery laughed at that, her smile growing wider as she walked along "Only because I can't let you go, my Crimson King." And with that he fell silent, and Misery continued her hunt along the border.

<style>
.mis-text {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MJ5Ky.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:95%; background-color:#2F2F2F; color:#6f6f6f; text-align:justify;}
.mis-text .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.mis-text .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.mis-text .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.mis-text p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mis-text b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em; color:#C7FF00;}
.mis-text i {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFAFAF;}
.mis-text u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread