i am not alone
[html]

The truckle boy loved her. It had been so very long since she had felt that way, and that was why she adored him so. Larkspur didn't question her, he simply thought her - in many ways - a God. That was an immense responsibility, but it was the duty of a Mother. Mother was god in the eyes of a child. The female had failed so many of her children. Poe, Samhain, just strangers to her. Gone and dead as far as she knew. Meth, Jude, Rift...all dead, all accounted for. She and Damian had no legacy. You failed me. Oh, those words, how they made her heart ache. Gin...she had been good to him. But he had been left behind in another's care. An act of love, even if it was a cruel one. Misery knew in the end, she would have damned him too. Poor, foolish Anzu's children. Cerulean, Psyhke, Zadkiel, Nox, Damien, lost and scattered to the wind. So many and not one she could speak to.

She had traded Anzu's simple minded devotion for Larkspur. She had not loved Anzu - she just was an old whore who couldn't stand belong alone anymore. She pitied the fool who had burned so Larkspur could live. But what a trade it had been - she had her lovely Lark now. "Yes. We will." Misery would leave a legacy of faith for her family, no matter what. "Of course I do." Her smile was easy and bright as she followed her boy.

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mtree {width:400px; font-family:verdana; background-color:#F3EDE6; border: 1px solid #000;}
.mtree2 {padding:10px; color:#062431; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px;}
.mtree i {color:#436D80; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree b {color:#5F7C81; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread