tear it down to build something new up
[html]

OOC: Yuh,I had to be a jerk and do this table, sorry guys >.> Also, I'm completely sorry for the wait this thread kept slipping my mind DD: +5
Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
that's what i call entertainment
Causing problems makes ya' famous

Cotl had been out quite far from his home in Inferni, him leaving home about three days ago, with supplies and Maschine. He'd gotten himself some bags to put on the sides of his steed so he could carry his belongings easier along with him on his adventures. At some point in time he did think about bringing the ghostly reindeer that Izaak had gracefully dumped on them with his death and all. He thought hard about it, but then thought that Sascha might flip his shit if he saw that Blitzen was gone for three days straight (since Cotl was oh-so graceful about not telling anyone where he was going or how long he'd be gone) so he didn't bring the extra mouth to feed and he had just gone with bringing his favorite steed, Maschine. He had ridden for three days, of course taking the needed breaks for himself and his steed to just simply rest and maybe smoke a bowl or something because for some reason he would bring his gas mask with him and his jar of marijuana that was only about a quarter full since he hadn't been able to harvest any crops lately that were growing in the greenhouse in Inferni, they weren't mature enough yet. Cotl had most of his supplies on him, including a few of his spray-paints and his inks and tattoo gun. He also had his piercing needles, you know just in case he came across some travelers willing to trade. That's what Cotl learned about the land of Nova Scotia. They loved to trade here.

Cotl's adventure had eventually led him to Yarmouth, a town he had never visited, simply because he never had a reason to really go all the way south like he was doing now. He was only doing this because he was having an adventurous spirit, and he was getting stir crazy within the clan-lands all the time. Maschine had wanted to head towards Aniwaya, Cotl did notice at some point, and he too yearned to go see his friend, Ember, but something did tell him that she was not around anymore. She would not simply let this much time go past without contact, and Cotl did know this, and he could only hope that she was well...Wherever she was. The wolf woman had a soft spot on Cotl's heart, no matter how much he hated her kind right now, Ember had always been different. A weird different, one that not even Cotl understood.

Cotl and Maschine would be passing by a few individuals before Cotl had caught the strong scent of the spray paint that he knew oh so well. Cotl cocked his head and looked towards the dirt covered man and then the spray painter and his speckled pelt. Ist rare to see anoder spray painter.. the man loosely commented before his shoulder would twitch. He remained mounted on his steed's back and looked between the two. Vas ist du-NYEH- paintings? Cotl asked, slightly curious as to what the beginning lines could be.

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread