Am I too late?
[html]

occgoodnessss

It did not take long for her call to be answered by a rather large male and his young son. It felt awkward, her being on two legs and they both on four, but she was still nervous about shifting. It hadn't hurt or anything the few times she had managed to do it, but it was more or less that she didn't really understand how to initiate the process. The times she had shifted thus far in her lifetime had been by accident, and she couldn't remember what she had done to cause the change. However, the difference in her physical form would hopefully not impact her chances of being admitted to the pack. The male introduced himself as the King of Cour des Miracles. Wow! A king? Even an uneducated girl like Faryn knew that to be a king, someone had to be very important. How was she supposed to address someone like that? What was the word? The young girl struggled to find her voice for a moment, her fragile body dipping in the best curtsy she could manage. She wasn't aware of where she had learned the civilized gesture, but somehow she knew it. "I-It's a pleasure to meet you...your highness...and you as well Master Noah," she replied, her anxiousness showing plainly on her face. "I-I'm Faryn Tahra...a-and I would like to join Cour des Miracles," she finished, doing her best to sound resolute in her choice rather than simply desperate. Her right hand moved to brush her fallen bangs out of her face, though she was not sure why. She dared not make direct eye contact with someone of such importance. Her former master had been a lowly scumbag and she didn't make eye contact with him. She doubted it was her place to even look upon a king, especially one who was so obviously civilized and a proper gentleman, not a waste of fur like she was. Of course, she really did not believe herself to be a waste, but months of having those words spat at her left her repeating them out of habit to herself. Her rehabilitation still had a long way to go.

<style type="text/css">
.FarynTahrareq02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #e4fdf9; }
.FarynTahrareq02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5150; text-align:center;}
.FarynTahrareq02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.FarynTahrareq02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e4fdf9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hra002.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.FarynTahrareq02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.FarynTahrareq02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4a5150; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread