Am I too late?
[html]

Sorry for the delay ^_^

At the king's pleasant response a smile crossed the delicate girl's features. Her initial fears of being rejected were beginning to fade, along with her anxiety, but she was still too shy to lift her gaze entirely. Slowly her hand moved from fiddling with her hair to connect with its counterpart, folded in front of her as she forced them to keep from fidgeting nervously. Vigilante had just asked her a question, one which she had been expecting, and now she had to give her answer. "Well sir, I'm a good cook, or so I've been told. I'm also very practiced at cleaning, and generally keeping living quarters tidy. I'm also a bit of a dancer, though I tend to reserve that for special occasions," she replied, soft voice doing its best to show confidence. In her mind, she was not very skilled at much, and she had almost completely discounted her dancing ability. However, despite the sad circumstances in which she was forced to learn the art, dancing was probably her best gift. Her previous master had had a varied taste in music, and she had learned to dance for each type on the fly to avoid his punishments. Though her life had not been long thus far, and full of adversity along the way, Faryn had picked up several useful skills. She could only hope that Cour des Miracles would have a place for her.

It was fortunate for Faryn, that the thoughts of her dwindling drug supply were far from her at this time. Her mind had seemingly pushed them aside in favor of focusing on her task at hand. She would no doubt fret and worry about the problem later, but at this moment she was calming down nicely. Her anxiety was slowly coming into check and her posture was relaxing. She still held a submissive stance, as best as she could manage on two legs, but she was not so rigid as she had been when Vigilante had first arrived a minute or two ago.

<style type="text/css">
.FarynTahrareq02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #e4fdf9; }
.FarynTahrareq02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5150; text-align:center;}
.FarynTahrareq02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.FarynTahrareq02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e4fdf9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hra002.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.FarynTahrareq02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.FarynTahrareq02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4a5150; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread