But the dawn is breakin'
Out of the darkness the sickness will rise and take flight. Whether it be though the mind in Deuce's case, or though physical things like it had with Lucifer. Though sometime sickness was a blessing, in Conri's case. He slayed the beast, that killed, and scared other. Lucifer moved his hand up to his chin rubbing it. With a nod, he understood where he might feel likes there was something to have shame over. Now in his eyes Conri was a hero, maybe Charm would feel safe to come back to the pack lands...maybe. "That's no reason to turn away. You need to hold you head high. I just to hate going to sleep in the pack house, I feared he would come back for me, and kill me. I am glad someone killed him, I am glad it was my leader, my friend. If you would not have someone else would have. I would have loved to. The prick hunted my dreams as a child."

"Now that way of thinking will only make you sick. Nothing wrong in wanting to make everything better, but to want and to think you can do it alone, it's foolish. A well oiled machine will work as one, just as a good pack should. Your one being...you only cannot carry the weight of the world on your shoulder. Look to your friend and family for help, even if just you need a laugh." The male voice went sharp, he had to get his friend to think thing over, and start thinking for his health, and thinking about him-self some more also. "Conri do you even know how to be selfish?"

Messages In This Thread