HOw are we going to make it work when it hurts?
Saphrina sat next to a tree her large paws fiddleing with a stick in frunt of her. Her small frame and her blind eye looked around her ears perked as she thought she heard something. She ignored it for a while. She stood up her small tail wagging back and forth happily Saphrina trotted down to a small pond and bend over lapping up some of the water. She looked around feeling as if someone was watching her. "H-hello?" the small pup said carefuly "I-is anyone there?" she called out her heart beating fast and her heartbeat thudding in her ears.

Saphrina looked around and sat down next to the pond trying not to feel so uneasy. She glanced around quickly but she saw no one. She calmed down and settled down next to the pond her small puppy frame small next to the pond and rocks she smiled and toyed with a rock sending it flying into the pond and she giggled happily. Her ears pricked for danger she looked around and then down to the water. She thought she looked horrible and that no one would love her. She sighed sadly and slammed her paw down into her reflection makeing the water shake.

She looked around once more and then back to her moveing reflection. She let out a sad whine her eye was horrible but healed. The fur around her blind eye never grew back. She let out a soft sad howl to the sky her paws close to her body and her tail around her large paws. She felt like crying but couldnt. Ayasha would be wondering where she was but she didnt feel like moveing "I wish i didnt look like this" she said to herself thinking she was alone "Im just ugly..." she said to herself once more. She whined sadly and brought her ears back against her head looking down into her reflection trying to remember what she looked like before her father blinded her in one eye.

Messages In This Thread