The Future is Near
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore nodded 'Niether am I, my father carved this for me and my mother'. Ralla's next words were part of a lenghty, and enthusiastic, ramble which J'adore had trouble understanding. He simply nodded, catching the gist of what she had said. The last part he caught, 'Yes, I doubt it's going to go anywhere while we are working'.

'Yes, I heard about that. I'm sorry I wasn't here. Things happened... I'm not sure if you heard...' his words ended slowly. The subject was still a sore area to talk of, even indirectly.

J'adore thought a bit more, attempting to come up with an idea of his own. The lightening struck, 'In my birth pack in Santander we had a sort of tree thing in the centre of the port village, it was made of various bones, mostly bull and large prey animals. Each member made or gave something to hang on it'. He himself had placed a rabbit skull on it his first kill. His father had placed a pair of bull horns on it and his mother had given the tree a shell bracelet. His old friend Ease had forgotten to find anything so he had offered up large rock. It had been a memorable day.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread