The Future is Near
[html]

Gawd, Ralla; stop being so bossy XP

"Oh, the sacrificing is already practiced," she explained, getting up and dusting off her knees, more of a habit than a necessity. "I only thought it would look appear more...'grandoise', I believe the word was," she said, quoting a word she had heard from a gypsy some time back, "to have the sacrifices on display and to let them burn together, as together we, as a tribe, shall live on." Despite her explication, she was pleased and excited to hear J'adore's assent to the project, thinking that their combined will and determination would make it a grand debut. And in spring, the season of birth; how fortuitous, she commented to herself.

"Perhaps we should start with the base. I have the ropes, and I can treat them so they will not burn as they hold the weaker parts of the structure together. If you would, please, J'adore, could you get the antlers and bones not claimed in the Town Hall and bring them here? I'll make a run to my hut for a set of bigger antlers I have. Oh! And the pot of oil as well?" she asked, feeling a little demanding but much too excited to do naught but bounce around like a young child. But for once, she was grateful for her junk-collecting habit. Having come by so many shiny bits and pieces--or even odd things, such as the shed antlers--had finally come in a larger usefullness than satisfying her own unexplainable fascination with such things. The two parted to do their collecting, and it was not long before Ralla returned, albeit a bit slower, weighed down with the antlers and the coils of rope. She soon set to work mixing some of the hardened tallow in a bowl with small pours of the oil, which was really just the melted fat of the wapitee that was left behind as leavings from the tribe. It felt slimy over her skin and fur, but was not all that unpleasant, if not very strong smelling. It took much mixing before the tallow even gave a little, and so she continuously repeated the process, having to sometimes add snow to dilute it with water. Of course the oils separated a little, but that was nothing a little earth couldn't handle. It was all very extensive...

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread