The Future is Near
[html]

J'adore smiled softly, 'Calm down, calm down, I will take it as my lifes role to take care of both'. He wanted to reasure his friend that they would both be fine. J'adore was adamant that nothing would happen to either of the two things important to Ralla. He was confindent he could be able to manage both, the other tribesmembers would be avalible to help out with Ayasha and the other tenders would help out with the fire. He was not completely alone in his duites. He knew Ralla was not taking advantage of her higher rank, she was in need and she regarded J'adore as a friend which gave him reason enough to help her out with whatever she needed.

J'adore tugged at his decorations, testing them for staying power and hung them carefully on the tree. 'I think it's pretty much done now. Is there anything else?' He asked because he was not sure they had finished. It was already looking very good, but he couldn't figure out if it was missing something. Either way it was an amazing tribute to his tribe, his pack his home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread