[M]-When I call, you shall come
[html]
wc 432

It was hard to imagine that someone who had showed you a decent amount of kindness could truly be such a monster. If Tala had seen these things first hand, been around to witness his true behavior would she have been so lenient in his being here? He had shown her how to dance in the ocean's waves, he had taken her flower as well as given her winter flowers as a beautiful gift. Here he was again, offering her flowers and a beautiful bracelet. He wouldn't be getting anything from her this time. Not only was she not willing to admit that they had shared a night together in the past but she was not willing to risk having his puppies. Whatever they had shared on the beach was a buried memory. That was all it would ever be. Tala was not proud of anything they had shared.

He mentioned broken glass and her brows furrowed. Broken glass....did he mean her mirror? How did he even know about that? She kept it in her room of her cabin and then upstairs in the Church. There was no way he could have possibly known unless....was he watching her? Oh god...how long had he been watching her and she hadn't even known? The thought was terrifying. It caused her to stay quit as he forced the jewelry back onto her wrist. Her amber eyes were on him with wary emotion. What was she supposed to do? He snapped at her and she saw a whole new side of him flash through sapphire eyes. There was more to him than she knew personally, truth to the stories. Lucifer was a monster with a mask. What was she supposed to do?

Her head shook from side to side, no... he couldn't be around her, not now, not ever. Especially not now. What would happen if he found out she was in heat? No... she refused to think about that. "Lucifer, I'm so sorry...you can't be a part of my life. You aren't welcome here. Please, leave before I have to call my pack for aid."" Was that a threat? No... just a bit of a nudge to let him know she wasn't joking around. The wind was on her fur, brushing through her fur and then his. Amber eyes watched the tall male with a look of both regret and stern anger. She wanted to help him, but at the same time... she knew he was a lost cause. He was drunk even now, she could smell it on his breathe.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread