i'll spread my wings
[html]

<333

Gideon had been very worried about caring for his children over the last month. He had been trying to keep a better eye on his son ever since the storm, relieved to have him back safe and sound. He felt ashamed that he hadn't been able to search for Range himself, as he had been fairly sick and weak at that point...but such things couldn't be helped. He felt like a failure as a father when he wasn't able to protect and defend his little boy against everything.

His scars were old, but perhaps Saul hadn't noticed them as much in the past. He did look pretty ragged today...tired from the walk over. "I feel better than I have been feeling, Brother. I've been resting up." He now had a permanent limp from he piece of flesh that had been taken from the back of his knee. "The place looks really nice..I'm jealous" He said, giving his brother a grin. Conor was next to arrive and he gave the leader a deep nod as well, glad to see him.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread