i'll spread my wings
[html]
ooc;; if anyone would like to contact jassy and tell her she is more than welcome to bring Bris along, that'd be nice! if not i'll do it!

Siku swung round easily from his back, her body sliding against his in a motion that pulled her flush against his. He grinned down at her but it was short lived as she turned around to look towards Gideon. The warmth of her body still lingered on his as she moved away and an irrational part of him wished to pull her closer. But they were in the company of family and friends and Saul knew it was wrong to want to. They would not see it as the close friendship the two did- Conor would most definitely see it as what it was. A budding romance. He could see that Siku was just as troubled as he was by the scars raking down his brothers body, but a cherry 'hello' from the white woman did a good job of hiding it. Saul was determined to find out what had happened to him, but they all seemed to want to brush over the poor health of the two visitors in their midst for the celebration of today.

Gideon sought to put it all to rest with his words but Saul wasnt convinced. Still, there was really nothing he could do about it and Saul was loathe to leave someone like that. It made Saul realise as well that he had been absent from his brothers life since the snowstorm- he hadnt seen or spoken to him in a long while. Maybe if he'd been more in touch with the darker brother, he would not have such horrific scars. Saul knews of some herbs and plants that could have helped. But he wasnt there and he was kicking himself now for being too wrapped up in his own affairs to look after his brother. And his Alpha it seemed, as exhaustion weighed the golden hued male down. There was something there in his eyes that spoke of something darker but the green eyed male chose to ignore it. It wasnt his place. Perhaps he could find some plants to make a sleeping draught for the leader that might help him.

"Well I'm glad you're feeling better Gideon."

He said with a firmness to his voice that said he was still very concerned for his younger brother. Green eyes searched the horizon for a moment, wondering and hoping that maybe Ascher and Shiloh had made it home to him. Ascher had been excited about the house and Saul really wanted him to see it. But the siblings had gone missing in the snowstorm and Saul was beginning to worry about them. Still, his brothers voice brought him back and he smiled at him softly. It had taken a lot of time and effort, both physical and mental for him to get this house together and it certainly was no easy thing to do. Saul could still see imperfections that plagued him and his perfectionist attitude would not let it lie. Still, his tail swished behind him and he grinned as Conor echoed his brothers jealousy.

"I'll have to build you one, little brother. Maybe later in summer!"

He offered with an unconscious chuckle. Of course, he didnt want to become the pack carpenter- the work was long and strenuous and he wasnt sure he really wanted to work with wood. But he knew that if his brother wanted a house, he would make one for him. With Saluce's help of course, because none of this would have been possible without the grey man. Feeling as though they had moved past idle chit chat and concern for the two members of his family who had shown up, Saul gave a soft sigh. Where were Range and Melee? And Bris and Eclipse? They should be here today. Still, they werent and Saul was a little disappointed.

"I think this is it for now. Well, I would like to welcome you both to my day of independance- Siku and I will be moving into this house... Cabin really, today. I wanted you all here to share it with me. As Ascher and Shiloh appear to have gone walkabout and the rest of our brood appears to have gone likewise, it will just be us I guess. Welcome to my- our new home!"

He offered to the two males who had bothered to show up. A smile and an elborate wave of his hand was given as he motioned towards the cabin he had laboured so long over. Today was the day it would be lived in.

word count;; 751

[/html]

Messages In This Thread