i'll spread my wings
[html]

WC: 255 OOC: NEVER FEAR ECLIPSE IS HERE!!!

Eclipse had been following daddy. She was a superpuppy today. Saving helpless animals. Like that superman that she had saw in a cool picture book. She had found a few of these picture books and was easily able to nose them to where she could see what happened on each page. Each page was full of excitement too. Eclipse stood tall and proud as she walked behind her daddy, though he might or might not have known she was there, was beyond her for she’d heard a cry for help (or rather the call of a crow) and went off to save the poor beast in help. Unfortunately for superpuppy she did not find the poor creature that was bound to die... though she wasn’t going to give up just yet! She hurried back and caught her daddies scent. Her trail was left a few times for “cries of help” before she finally saw her family gathered together. Something must be wrong! She thought as she raced over the threshhold.

“Never fear super puppy is here!”

She cried out proudly looking for the danger that lurked. She didn’t mind eyes being on her for thats the life of a super hero. She sniffed the ground, and then looked over to Saul in which was the one who had the attention of the group.

“Whose in twouble Saul!”

She asked, poised in a stance that was well suited for the puppy. Ready to save whoever needed saving.

<style type="text/css">
.curiouseclipse b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9e9e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.curiouseclipse .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.curiouseclipse p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.curiouseclipse {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uhw0D.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#efeded; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Haley

[/html]

Messages In This Thread