i'll spread my wings
[html]

Sorry for the wait.

Siku couldn't help the shiver down her spine as Gideon spoke with a calm voice. I feel better than I have been feeling. Siku's mind automatically tried to visualize what he might have looked like before he began to heal, and she could not look at any of them. What happened to him? The white woman could not bring herself to ask, though just the sight of his wounds pained her as well. Troubled, golden eyes strayed and unfocused as the three wolves spoke. Their words were not really reaching Siku's ears as she stared in every other direction but them. They weren't talking to her anyway, and the she-wolf felt a little strange trying to listen and engage in the conversation when she didn't need to. Instead she politely smiled each time they glanced at her, and kept to herself rather than attempting to talk. Siku could feel the atmosphere, could sense that there was something... a little off. Conor seemed so over tired, which only made her feel guilty.

A round ear twitched as Siku heard the sounds of another approach, and Siku glanced up in time to see her leader smile. Though only slightly, this eased the Spaher; and she grinned widely in return before turning her head to identify the new comer. Never fear, Super puppy is here! A puppy! Golden eyes sparkled as Siku giggled, the girlish sound accompanied by her most affectionate greeting yet. "Why, hello!" The white she-wolf smiled charmingly, dropping to her knees with grace to meet the young girls eyes. Golden attempted to meet the deep blue eyes of the young Dahlian, and as Siku stared longer she could see traces of purple. The sight reminding her of her leader, Siku tilted her head to the side as she smiled again the the girl. So adorable, so sweet. Siku's heart swelled and she glanced quickly up at the others as if to remind herself that it was not just her and the lovely child there. Eyes lowering to said puppy again, Siku spoke with a softness that she didn't know she had. The she-wolf had never even encountered a pup before. "What's your name sweetie?"

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread