The White Ash of Snow
[html]

300+

The pale woman had been lost in her own little reality, but it seemed that Princess’ presence had drawn her attention and she was brought away from her thoughts. Golden gaze took in the woman’s appearance after she had tucked the axe away; they appeared to be from two different worlds. The woman, whose scent Princess recognized as tribal if only because of her meeting with J’Adore the day prior, did not wear clothing and her mane had been pulled back in a crude ponytail behind her head. She had been singing to herself while walking alongside a horse and swinging an axe by her side. Princess, on the other hand, was refined and delicate. She wore the prettiest of dresses every day with her golden-brown curls pinned up just so, and she never walked through the woods carrying an axe and she could hardly even begin to imagine why she ever would. No, they were certainly from different worlds, indeed.

However different they were, though, the tribal woman seemed friendly enough to the young Lady Chance, who took the greeting as an invitation to walk closer to the woman and her horse. “I am Princess Chance, a Lady of Cour des Miracles,” she said, using her rank title with pride. It suited her well and she had no interest in rising higher in the pack any time in the immediate future. “I met a woman of the tribe a long time ago, probably over a year ago now, and just yesterday I met someone else from there… And I guess you could say it was curiosity that brought me here. What are you doing out here?” she asked, eyeing the spot where the axe had been placed warily. She was not trespassing on the tribe’s territory, she did not think.

<style type="text/css">
.pdress1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#E5BB8F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.pdress1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.pdress1 p {text-indent:6px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pdress1 {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#CD716B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... sdress.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C95B5D; padding: 265px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F0BEBC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.pdress1-line1 {width:426px; border-bottom:1px dotted #E1A196; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread