The White Ash of Snow
[html]

"Ah, he hasn't joined yet. I'm pretty sure he's planning to, though, when we come back from our trip. But I'm glad to hear about those two." The young woman certainly seemed less threatened and wary without Ralla's axe, so Ralla felt better in the easy aura of the company as well. The other woman held herself in such a way--elegant was certainly an adjective, but also motherly, she could tell--that it became so. Definatly a family wolfess. For all Ralla knew, she could be an elder sister of many siblings or of none, the mother of many or none, but she still gave off that kind of feeling to the white wolfess. Regardless, she fiddled with her necklaces a little in a bit of shame at her awkward lankiness. True, she could be graceful if she tried, but most of the time she was insecure about herself; her long legs and arms, her large ears--each was not grotesque, but certainly...off...from how a normal wolf should look, and Ralla knew it.

"J'adore? Yes, we're in the same path, but in different tiers. He's on the first--the Gata Hineyu--and I'm on the second." She was no less prideful in her rank because she felt like she was useful in her own way; supportive. She was no warrior or great huntress, but more of a spiritual philospher, suited to prayer and stories and song. But for Princess to meet him was good; sometimes, Ralla felt like he was too reclusive, eager as he was to advance in rank. She was only saying this, though, from what she knew of him. All his signs indicated that he was of an amiable nature, despite her perceptions, so she trusted the stars and moon rather than her eyes for that particular insight. "We're tenders of the Great Fire, but we also tend the wood-stacks of the tribe members, and sometimes I teach the lore to them as well." Oh, how she loved stories; they were the life blood of culture and spirituality, because they were the lives of the ancestors themselves put into words.

Princess then very kindly offered to aid Ralla in her endeavor, that which sparked Ralla's gratitude almost immediatly. She had met similar wolves who had been just as gracious in such a way, but in the dead of winter the last thing she had suspected out of the blue was a wood-hunting companion. "That's very generous of you, Princess. I would be very grateful if you would. You remember what I described it as, right?" She noticed how small the other woman was, never mind Ralla's height from her gangly legs. Ralla herself was not very strong, but she had developed some lean muscle from her log hefting, running, and tree-climbing; at least, enough that it was not noticable nor completely hidden from sight.

Moon walks. "Moon walks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread