The White Ash of Snow
[html]

For a while, Princess appeared as deep in thought as Ralla had been when she had undergone her spiritual cleansing in early January. But then seemed to return to their particular space in time and consciousness, so Ralla brushed it off as nothing. "Really?" she said in response to Princess's admission about the tribe's history. "I'd be glad to tell you some; I love stories and lore myself. Although I wonder," she said with a little giggle in her tone, "did J'adore not tell you some? He catches on very quickly, and we've been going over the lore quite a bit lately. Only tell me what your interests are and I'll oblige."

Ralla realized that the offer to help gather wood was not always one's most ideal pastime, but she appreciated it greatly and would not hesitate to help a member of the Cour des Miracles pack should the opportunity ever arise. One good turn deserves another, she recited to herself. She nodded as Princess reiterated her description and patted Sugar on the neck to alert him that they were about to move again. Once more she nodded when Princess named her limitations. "Trust me, I can understand," she said with not an ounce of contempt or condescension, but with genuine understanding. She would never ask more of someone than they thought they could do, if she knew their limits as well. "I'll be happy for any help, although I think the company is the best." With that they set off, Sugar's hooves making crunching sounds to match the two wolfesses. "Tell me, Princess, what exactly does a Lady do?" Ralla said this with an air of curiosity since the title seemed more of a common one that was more of a description of a gender. But she knew that most ranks didn't work like that, and was quite curious to know what indeed it meant. In fact, she didn't even know Strel's or Anatoliy's rank, and only knew what Strel's profession was. It brought a slight blush to her cheeks, not knowing what her friends did. Regardless of the friendly conversation, Ralla kept a lookout for a proper white ash tree, although most seemed too young or too old to take. Even in winter it was like the forest remained alive...

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread